So what is this Annual Meeting I speak of? It is the 103rd AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo. Basically it's not quite as bad as being the organizer of Rolex....but a few steps above being an AEC Horse Trials organizer. Speaking of Rolex...the Annual Meeting conflicts EVERY YEAR.
So not much to report Moosey wise. Still looking forward to the Peter Atkin's Clinic at Champagne Run in May (this happens "after Annual Meeting"). So if you are desperate for horsey writings check out a blog post I wrote for Horse Junkies United:
"Do You Remember Your First Rolex? I Will Never Forget Mine…"
Do you remember your first Rolex?
The first time you saw your heroes in action?
The first time you truly felt the thrill of cross-country at its finest?
The first time you maxed out your credit cards at a trade fair?
I remember my first time. It was definitely “a first” in many ways.
- My first time seeing an advanced horse trial
- My first time seeing a three star (or any “star”)
- My first experience with the long format
- My first time attending (a USCTA recognized) horse trial
- My first time as a groomDid you catch that? Yes, my first Rolex was all of those things…. and I was going as a groom.
Read more here.
Catcha after Annual Meeting!