Wire mesh Fencing -$500
Goat Supplies- $100
Goat Purchase-$300
Having you very own Nubian= Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After 8 years of begging, pleading, and outright manipulation I AM FINALLY GETTING A FREAKING GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Nubian goat!
So me (and more so the poor husband have been busy).
It was 93+ this weekend and we spent 12 hours fencing.
Today I went to get supplies....
He comes home a week from today (7 sleeps!).
Picture overload soon.
Goat Supplies- $100
Goat Purchase-$300
Having you very own Nubian= Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After 8 years of begging, pleading, and outright manipulation I AM FINALLY GETTING A FREAKING GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Nubian goat!
So me (and more so the poor husband have been busy).
It was 93+ this weekend and we spent 12 hours fencing.
![]() | |
| Goat Fence! |
![]() |
| OMG! I shopped for a goat! |
Picture overload soon.


LOL i love that you are so excited for a goat ;)
ReplyDeleteCant wait for pictures!
ReplyDelete